Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- Assessment Matrix
- Wiki Markup
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- Moodle Outcomes
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver MTMP2133C, 'Store carcase product'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Store carcase product' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Store carcase product
1.1. Rails are used according to workplace requirements to transfer carcase product to storage area.
1.2. Carcase meat product is transported to designated area for storage according to workplace and Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) requirements.
1.3. Carcase meat product is identified and stored in appropriate area according to workplace requirements.
1.4. Carcase meat product is stored at correct temperature according to workplace and regulatory requirements.
1.5. Specific OH&S requirements related to working in cold areas and manual handling are met according to workplace and regulatory requirements.