Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- Assessment Matrix
- Wiki Markup
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- Moodle Outcomes
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver MTMP3025C, 'Perform rosette cuts'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Perform rosette cuts' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Open the hides or pelts
1.1. Hides or pelts are opened around the shoulders.
1.2. Hides or pelts are opened in accordance with workplace instructions.
1.3. Hides or pelts are opened in accordance with Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) requirements.
2. Clear the hides or pelts
2.1. Hides or pelts are cleared from both sides of neck and deep into the neck and shoulders, clearing the brisket in accordance with workplace requirements.
2.2. Hides or pelts are cleared from shoulder area in accordance with OH&S requirements.
2.3. Hides or pelts are cleared without damaging the carcase, hides or pelts.