Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- Assessment Matrix
- Wiki Markup
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- Moodle Outcomes
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver NWP360B, 'Monitor, operate and control dewatering processes'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Monitor, operate and control dewatering processes' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1Monitor dewatering process performance.
1.1 Monitor test results and processes to maintain the parameters of operation.
1.2 Identify and report process faults and the operational condition of plant according to organisational and statutory requirements.
2Control chemical use.
2.1 Use, handle and store chemicals according to organisational and statutory requirements.
2.2 Determine and carry out chemical dosing according to plant processes and organisational and statutory requirements.
2.3 Maintain chemical supply and usage records according to statutory requirements.
2.4 Correctly select, fit and use required safety equipment, including personal protective equipment.
3Operate and control dewatering processes.
3.1 Carry out routine plant inspections according to organisational and plant requirements.
3.2 Conduct and analyse process tests and determine performance against plant operational requirements.
3.3 Make integrated process adjustments to optimise system performance according to organisational and statutory requirements.
3.4 Collect, interpret and record process data according to organisational and plant requirements.
4Compile dewatering process reports.
4.1 Compile reports from plant and system data to meet organisational procedures and statutory requirements.
4.2 Report observations outside defined parameters for further action.