Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- Assessment Matrix
- Wiki Markup
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- Moodle Outcomes
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver NWP514B, 'Implement and manage groundwater management plan'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Implement and manage groundwater management plan' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1Prepare for the management of groundwater.
1.1 Confirm performance measures for the groundwater management plan.
1.2 Identify and interpret legislative requirements and organisational policies for the management of groundwater.
1.3 Identify stakeholder requirements that impact on the groundwater quality, quantity and conservation.
1.4 Gather historical groundwater information and evaluate as input to the management process.
1.5 Identify, interpret and assess water quality and quantity requirements.
1.6 Identify and interpret environmental and developmental factors that impact on the groundwater.
2Implement the groundwater management plan.
2.1 Inform and educate stakeholders about groundwater activity regulations.
2.2 Develop management plan activities.
2.3 Develop and present the implementation plan.
2.4 Coordinate management plan activities.
3Monitor the groundwater management plan.
3.1 Design and implement monitoring and testing programs.
3.2 Analyse, interpret and record test results.
3.3 Identify and investigate current and/or potential problems and report results and recommendations.
3.4 Monitor groundwater usage and quality according to the plan.
3.5 Identify, investigate and report breaches of usage provisions and changes to quality parameters.
4Evaluate and review the performance of the groundwater management plan.
4.1 Identify, investigate and report deviations of planned groundwater usage quality and management from plan procedures.
4.2 Make recommendations for changes to objectives and implementation procedures.