Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver PMAOMIR575B, 'Coordinate welfare support activities in response to an incident'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Coordinate welfare support activities in response to an incident' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Notify families of those effected by the incident
1.1. Ascertain details and circumstances and state of affected employees affected by the incident
1.2. Accurately and promptly relay relevant information to families of affected employees
1.3. Supply appropriate and timely situational reports when necessary
2. Set up logistical support required for carrying out welfare support activities
2.1. Determine the logistical requirements to effectively carry out welfare support activities
2.2. Acquire and set up logistical requirements in accordance with procedures
3. Co-ordinate and ensure that welfare support activities are conducted appropriately
3.1. Ensure that all workers conduct welfare support activities in accordance with procedures, reflect a sensitivity to the needs of those affected by the incident and promote a positive image of the company
3.2. Coordinate proper documentation of results of welfare support activities
4. Respond to issues arising from welfare support activities
4.1. Determine issues arising from welfare support activities
4.2. Address issues when within the area of responsibility
4.3. Relay issues outside the area of responsibility to the appropriate personnel for action
4.4. Follow through issues until final resolution has been reached
4.5. Maintain communication with appropriate personnel or persons regarding the progress and/or resolution of issues
5. Contribute to the evaluation of the company welfare support activities
5.1. Conduct consultations to assess the effectiveness of welfare support activities
5.2. Provide input/feedback to the appropriate personnel for evaluation of company welfare support activities