Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver PRMPM07B, 'Implement a pest management plan'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Implement a pest management plan' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1 Organise implementation of a pest management plan
1.1 Identify the work and resource requirements of the agreed pest management plan in accordance with company requirements
1.2 Organise equipment and materials necessary to meet the identified work and resource requirements in accordance with manufacturers' specifications and legislative, occupational health and safety (OHS) and company requirements
1.3 Develop suitable work orders and schedules to meet the requirements of the pest management plan and allocate appropriate staff in accordance with manufacturers' specifications and environmental, legislative, OHS and company requirements
1.4 Design documentation to facilitate implementation of the pestmanagement plan and reporting systems that support established performance indicators and benchmarks
2 Implement pest management plan
2.1 Identify hazards and control risks at the work site in accordance with legislative, OHS and company requirements
2.2 Select and use suitable personal protective equipment (PPE) in accordance with manufacturers' specifications and OHS and company requirements
2.3 Treat work site using pest management method options as specified in the pest management plan
2.4 Conduct all work using safe operating practices in accordance with manufacturers' specifications and environmental, legislative, OHS and company requirements
3 Monitor the pest management plan
3.1 Monitor pest management plan reports and advise appropriate person(s) in accordance with company requirements
3.2 Initiate response action(s) to identified issues raised in the reports in accordance with company requirements
4 Review the pest management plan
4.1 Review the pest management plan at negotiated intervals in conjunction with client in accordance with contract and company requirements
4.2 Implement agreed changes to the pest management plan and update client records in accordance with client and company requirements