Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- Assessment Matrix
- Wiki Markup
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- Moodle Outcomes
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver PSPLND010, 'Investigate Aboriginal land claims and/or applications'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Investigate Aboriginal land claims and/or applications' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element. Where bold italicised text is used, further information is detailed in the range of conditions section.
1. Analyse and review information sourced for an Aboriginal land claim
1.1 Carry out a complete review of the information supplied to ensure all technical aspects of the claim have been adhered to.
1.2 Analyse the evidence supplied to ensure that the correct legal interpretation has been applied.
2. Consult with stakeholders
2.1 Ensure all stakeholders involved in the process have been consulted.
2.2 Establish interests and concerns of all stakeholders.
2.3 Acknowledge and deal with issues raised by stakeholders in their submissions.
2.4 Clarify any points in submission or issues raised.
3. Prepare a submission
3.1 Document and present relevant information and evidence gathered for an Aboriginal land claim.
3.2 Direct the submission to the appropriate personnel for determination and issue of approval or refusal by the Minister.
4. Carry out post-determination instructions
4.1 Note details of post-determination instructions.
4.2 Complete all instructions.
4.3 Prepare and direct documentation.