Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver PSPPCM005, 'Develop and distribute requests for offers'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Develop and distribute requests for offers' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element. Where bold italicised text is used, further information is detailed in the range of conditions section.
1. Specify procurement requirement
1.1 Undertake scoping of requirement to identify outcomes, objectives and practical requirements.
1.2 Prepare statement of requirement.
1.3 Consider needs of clients, end users and other stakeholders and incorporate into statement of requirement.
1.4 Ensure procurement outcome is fair to, and achievable by, potential providers.
1.5 Specify planned provider contract arrangements, standards of performance and codes of practice, incentives, disincentives and performance measures.
2. Develop request for offers
2.1 Develop and clarify request for offers and contractual conditions suitable for procurement activity with clients, providers and/or experts as necessary.
2.2 Develop and clarify contractual conditions suitable for procurement activity with clients, providers and/or experts as necessary.
2.3 Obtain input on content of request for offer documents and proposed contractual conditions from market according to probity requirement of impartiality when possible and appropriate.
2.4 Obtain approvals to approach marketplace.
2.5 Maintain records relating to documenting request, and seeking, processing and closing offers.
3. Manage offer evaluation plan
3.1 Develop and document offer evaluation plan, including criteria for evaluation and approve prior to releasing formal request documentation to the market.
3.2 Arrange specialist expertise to evaluate offers and membership of evaluation panel if required.
3.3 Ensure offer evaluation plan complies with probity requirements, in particular impartiality and management of conflict of interest.
4. Manage distribution and receipt of offers
4.1 Disseminate request for offers.
4.2 Clarify information in the request for offer as required.
4.3 Disseminate requests for offers and closing offers in line with probity issues.
4.4 Deal with late offers and non-conforming bids.