Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver PSPPROC602B, 'Direct the management of contracts'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Direct the management of contracts' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Manage contract establishment
The requirements of contracts and strategic initiatives are discussed, clarified, and agreed by all parties
Responsibilities for establishing and carrying out procedures are assigned to achieve contract outcomes
Effective communication strategies and processes are established and implemented to assist ongoing communication between stakeholders and contractors
Relationship management is undertaken at all levels of personnel involved in procurement and contract management
Strategic relationships are established and managed to improve procurement capability and performance
Risk management plans are updated in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Manage contract performance
Progress of contracts is monitored against set targets and performance measures to ensure success of procurement activities
Should monitoring find that set targets and performance measures are not being met, action is taken to rectify performance in a timely manner
Advice and support are provided to solve problems, make improvements and maintain progress
Opportunities to improve procurement outcomes are sought and negotiated with contractors
Approvals are provided/gained for contract variations negotiated and agreed between the parties
Opportunities are provided for stakeholders and contractors to have input into and receive feedback on progress during the performance contracts
Manage contract evaluation
Evaluation of contract performance is undertaken relative to planned performance measures and in consultation with stakeholders and contractors
Where stakeholders and contractors do not agree, dispute resolution is undertaken in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Conclusions are detailed against agreed criteria to provide a complete picture of performance of contractors, the organisation's procurement processes and value for money
The performance of strategic initiatives is measured relative to planned outcomes in consultation with industry and other stakeholders
Lessons learnt from evaluations of contracts and strategic initiatives are documented in accordance with organisational requirements and used to continuously improve future procurement activities
Contractors and stakeholders are advised of evaluation outcomes in a timely manner in accordance with organisational guidelines