Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- Assessment Matrix
- Wiki Markup
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- Moodle Outcomes
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver PSPREG026, 'Review and evaluate investigations'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Review and evaluate investigations' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element. Where bold italicised text is used, further information is detailed in the range of conditions section.
1. Monitor investigation progress
1.1 Monitor the progress of the investigation regularly to ensure tasks are completed and objectives met.
1.2 Identify and address deficiencies and areas requiring further action.
1.3 Communicate feedback on the progress of the investigation regularly to relevant personnel, management, clients and stakeholders.
2. Assess, record and report on investigation status
2.1 Assess the investigation regularly against competing investigations and demands to determine priorities and monitor resource and budgetary expenditure.
2.2 Assess the investigation strategically at regular intervals to ensure that objectives are achievable within resource and legal constraints.
2.3 Record and report critical decisions regarding the investigation to relevant personnel.
3. Evaluate and document recommendations
3.1 Monitor and review organisational responsibilities for resource and budgetary allocations to facilitate achievement of objectives.
3.2 Evaluate and modify communication and coordination between relevant parties where required.
3.3 Review and modify tasks as required.
3.4 Document and forward recommendations arising from review to relevant managers, clients and stakeholders.