Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver PUAEMR025, 'Manage risk treatment implementation'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage risk treatment implementation' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Confirm implementation context
1.1 Project drivers/triggers, risks, risk management context, treatment options, priorities and practical constraints are clarified.
1.2 Applicable policies and procedures are identified.
1.3 Key stakeholders are identified along with their potential interests, sensitivities, roles and responsibilities.
2. Develop implementation plan
2.1 Risk(s) to be treated and current relevance of treatment option(s) confirmed.
2.2 Performance criteria for assessing the effectiveness of treatment implementation are established in consultation with stakeholders.
2.3 Treatment actions, resources required, milestones, budget, reporting procedures and roles and responsibilities of project team members are identified.
2.4 Implementation issues are identified and contingencies developed where necessary.
2.5 An agreed treatment plan is documented and submitted for approval in accordance with organisational policies and procedures.
3. Communicate the treatment plan
3.1 Processes to effectively consult and communicate about implementation are selected.
3.2 A consultation plan is developed and implemented.
4. Facilitate treatment plan implementation
4.1 Treatment tasks/activities are allocated in accordance with the implementation plan.
4.2 Effective communication between working group members is maintained.
4.3 Stakeholders are kept fully informed of progress, performance and any proposed variations in strategy or implementation.
4.4 Agreed variations to the treatment plan are introduced to accommodate changed circumstances or to achieve more effective outcomes.
5. Monitor and review treatment plan implementation
5.1 A review process is established in consultation with stakeholders.
5.2 Effectiveness of treatment activities, adequacy of resources, project progress and expenditure is monitored against plans, recorded and reported.
5.3 Implementation plans are adjusted as required following the review process.
5.4 Adjustments to implementation plans are communicated to stakeholders.
5.5 Residual risk is re-evaluated and a decision made whether to accept this risk or to re-visit the risk assessment.