Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver RIIWMG501A, 'Implement the site water management plan'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Implement the site water management plan' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Prepare for development of the management plan
1.1. Access, interpret and apply compliance documentation relevant to the implementation of the site water management plans
1.2. Obtain, review and interpret the site geological, hydrological and survey data relevant to the implementation of the plan
1.3. Access, interpret and clarify the organisation's water management systems requirements, where applicable
2. Prepare the management plan
2.1. Involve internal and external stakeholders in the planning process in a way that uses their contribution effectively and gains their support for the outcomes
2.2. Develop and document the plan in accordance with operational requirements, the water management system, geological, hydrological and survey data, and requirements and procedures
2.3. Develop an emergency response plan should any critical aspect of the mine water management system fail
2.4. Identify and acquire the resources required for the implementation of the plan
2.5. Identify and arrange any training required for personnel involved in the site water management operations
2.6. Prepare and present the site water management operations budget
3. Initiate, monitor and adjust the implementation of the management plan
3.1. Issue and explain the plan to team members and others involved, for the safe, effective and efficient implementation of the plan
3.2. Allocate roles and responsibilities and set targets and standards of achievement
3.3. Provide timely ongoing support and advise to those implementing the plan
3.4. Ensure required records and reports are maintained and issued
3.5. Monitor the site water management performance against the organisation and site requirements and the budget; resolve anomalies in consultation with relevant stakeholders and issue appropriate instructions for adjustments to the plan and/or its implementation