Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SIFFNL006A, 'Arrange international repatriations'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Arrange international repatriations' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Coordinate repatriation of deceased person to Australia.
Identify, confirm and document full consignee details according to workplace policies and procedures, industry guidelines and relevant legislation.
Liaise with consignee to confirm requirements of consignee and Australian regulatory authorities.
Confirm date and cause of death where possible and arrange for health authority certification related to communicable diseases.
Liaise with Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) or appropriate body to gain approval for repatriation prior to departure of the body from its originating location.
Arrange for appropriately endorsed death and embalming certificates, with English translations as necessary, to accompany human remains.
Liaise with consignee to identify and confirm full flight details.
Determine and confirm transfer arrangements of human remains according to relevant legislation.
Arrange preparation of deceased person for international repatriation.
Identify correct human remains to be transported and ensure corroboration according to workplace policies and procedures and industry guidelines.
Acquire and confirm required documentation of death according to relevant legislation and carrier requirements.
Liaise with family of deceased to explain and confirm transfer procedures and requirements.
Liaise with funeral directing staff at repatriation location to confirm transfer procedures and requirements.
Arrange full or partial embalming of non-cremated remains as required.
Determine and arrange preparation requirements of human remains for transport according to workplace policies and procedures, and relevant legislation, regulations and industry guidelines.
Make transport arrangements for international repatriation.
Identify and document transfer location and consignee and transit director details.
Identify and liaise with transport company to make transfer arrangements according to workplace policies and procedures.
Notify consignee and transit director of transfer arrangements according to workplace policies and procedures, and relevant legislation and regulations.
Organise and complete required documentation according to workplace policies and procedures, and relevant legislation and regulations.
Arrange for required documentation to be forwarded to relevant agencies according to workplace policies and procedures, and relevant legislation and regulations.
Arrange for transfer of shipping container to transport company at correct time.
Review arrangements and documentation prior to departure.