Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SIRRPOS004A, 'Handle customer interviews and applications'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Handle customer interviews and applications' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Prepare for the interview.
Organise relevant documentation and information sources in preparation for specificinterview.
Advise customer of documentation and payment requirements, interview procedure and attendance requirements.
Take follow-up action as necessary.
Conduct customer interview.
Explain interview purpose, process and identification requirements.
Check customer's documentation, including personal details to ensure it is according to postal enterprise guidelines and regulatory requirements of authorising agency.
Ensure interview conditions and facilities are according to postal enterprise and authorising agency requirements.
Record comments according to requirements of postal enterprise and authorising agency.
Sight customer's original documentation and question customer effectively to ensure information provided is authentic and appropriate according to postal enterprise and authorising agency requirements.
Confirm applicant identification, checking quality, consistency and identification details of all relevant documents and photographs according to requirements of postal enterprise and authorising agency.
Confirm and cross-check documented details to ensure consistency and validity.
Request, sight and include additional evidence as required to address regulatory requirements.
Access all relevant information sources to confirm application is according to customer and regulatory body requirements.
Remind customer of their responsibility to provide accurate information and inform them of arrangements to finalise the application.
Accept and record payment according to requirements of postal enterprise and authorising agency.
Amend or cancel previous documentation or arrangements as required according to requirements of postal enterprise and authorising agency.
Verify completed application according to postal enterprise policy and procedures.
Offer delivery options and organise according to postal enterprise and authorising agency policy and procedures.
Complete declaration and record transaction according to requirements of postal enterprise and authorising agency.
Provide customer with relevant information about further steps in the process according to requirements of postal enterprise and authorising agency.
Maintain confidentiality according to privacy requirements and postal enterprise policy and procedures.
Record application details and forward to the relevant authority according to requirements of postal enterprise and authorising agency.