Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SIRRRPK007A, 'Recommend and fit clothing or footwear and products and services'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Recommend and fit clothing or footwear and products and services' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Research store merchandise range.
Develop product knowledge by accessing relevant sources of information.
Identify store merchandise range according to relevant product information.
Clearly demonstrate knowledge of correlation between Australian UK, US and European sizing standards.
Demonstrate knowledge of correct measuring procedures, including where and how to measure.
Recommend clothing or footwear products.
Apply product knowledge to advise customers and other sales staff on available products and their characteristics.
Convey product care and cleaning specifications to customers.
Recommend options and complementaryproducts to meet customer requirements and considerations.
Measure and fit clothes or footwear.
Apply accurate and correct use of measuring tools.
Apply knowledge of Australian standard sizes to assist customers and other staff match products to body or foot shapes and assist buying decisions.
Identify variance between individual customers and standard sizing.
Operate and maintain fitting rooms or areas according to store security, merchandising and customer service procedures.
Advise on and arrange additional services.
Advise customers regarding alteration and repair services according to store policy.
Identify price and timeline for alterations and repairs and quote to customer where applicable.
Identify customer details and transcribe accurately to alterations form according to store procedures.
Record details of alterations according to store procedures.
Label and securely store items for alteration or repair according to store policy.