Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SIRWINV003A, 'Monitor inventory capacity to meet demand'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Monitor inventory capacity to meet demand' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Monitor receipt and dispatch of goods.
Determine responsibility for receipt and dispatch of products accurately.
Implement business policy and procedures in regard to receipt, dispatch and secure storage of products.
Observe staff functions to ensure business procedures are followed and documentation is completed correctly.
Implement business procedures to ensure products are inspected for quantity and quality on receipt.
Act upon variations to quantity and quality of delivered products according to business policy.
Supervise safe handling and storage of products according to business policy.
Maintain stock records.
Monitor stock levels and maintain at required levels.
Maintain, monitor and adjust stock reorder cycles as required.
Inform team members of their individual responsibilities in regard to recording of stock.
Maintain stock storage and movement records according to business policy.
Record stock discrepancies and follow procedures according to business policy.
Monitor stock performance and identify and report fast and slow selling items according to business policy.
Ensure inventory is on hand.
Coordinate deliveries to meet inventory demand.
Match logistics of delivery to inventory supply requirements.
Coordinate stocktake or cyclical count.
Interpret policy and procedures in regard to stocktaking and cyclical counts and explain to team members.
Roster staff according to allocated budget and time constraints.
Allocate stocktaking tasks to individual team members.
Provide team members with clear directions for the performance of each task.
Allocate team members to ensure effective use of staff resources to complete task.
Produce accurate reports for management on stocktake data, including discrepancies.
Identify stock losses.
Identify and record losses and assess against potential loss forecast on a regular basis.
Identify avoidable losses and establish reason.
Recommend and implement possible solutions for stock losses.