Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- Assessment Matrix
- Wiki Markup
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- Moodle Outcomes
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SIRWSLS005A, 'Analyse and achieve sales targets'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Analyse and achieve sales targets' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Analyse sales targets.
Confirm team sales targets according to business policy and procedures.
Analyse personal sales targets against agreed parameters.
Determine factors affecting attainment of sales targets.
Regularly monitor progress towards sales targets.
Evaluate factors affecting sales performance against the agreed sales targets.
Anticipate and address factors likely to impinge upon attainment of sales targets.
Approve amended or new sales targets according to business policy and procedures.
Attain sales targets.
Attain or exceed sales targets under normal circumstances.