Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SIRXCCS004A, 'Develop business to business relationships'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Develop business to business relationships' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Work with other businesses to maximise their success.
Detail the role of business to business relationships in market success.
Analyse business opportunities for other businesses.
Develop strategies for building business partnerships.
Measure and report success of business customers within working relationships (e.g. sales increase, market share).
Prepare merchandise plans for other businesses to enhance brand and product sales.
Develop management systems that support business relationships.
Confirm potential to build mutual benefits in short-term and long-term relationships.
Implement opportunities for parallel planning.
Construct systems that support relationships with business customers to offer an integrated service that promotes mutual benefit.
Consider specific needs of business partners when constructing wholesale business plans.
Secure opportunities to build business partnerships.
Provide forecast information to other businesses.
Provide information to business customers to assist in building mutual business outcomes.
Provide forecasts affecting business customer outcomes to partners in a timely manner according to company policy and legislative requirements.
Improve business and customer outcomes.
Promote a focus on business customers and end consumers through internal management systems and practices.
Establish quality assurance and compliance procedures to qualify and quantify business customer needs (businesses that may be suppliers, distributors, consumers, etc.).
Guide standards of quality by judgements on business customer service needs and expectations.
Anticipate future business customer needs and factor into management activities.
Expand business relationships.
Scan external environment to determine likely trends and changes affecting business relationships and management systems.
Evaluate competitor activities and determine significant impact on business relationships.
Evaluate information on forecasts and competitor activities likely to affect business relationships.
Devise actions in response to significant changes that affect business relationships and management systems.