Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SIRXCCS005A, 'Manage business customers'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage business customers' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Establish special deals according to business policy and procedures.
Negotiate and complete deals according to business policy and procedures.
Determine supporting promotional and merchandising activities.
Negotiate optimal sales and distribution arrangements with customer prior to completion of deals.
Approve special deals falling outside company policy and procedures according to business guidelines.
Confirm supply arrangements for goods of services under special deals prior to completion of deals.
Ensure deals conform to business performance and marketing objectives.
Ensure deals are legally valid and binding.
Verify trading terms.
Set trading terms for product and services.
Set trading terms for customers and accounts.
Establish procedures and policies to approve new or amended trading terms.
Communicate trading terms to internal and external personnel according to legislative and business procedures.
Confirm procedures and policies for processing breaches to trading terms and communicate to relevant staff.
Establish processes for reviewing trading terms.
Establish policy and procedures for managing trading terms to achieve business and customer service objectives.
Manage business contracts.
Negotiate and confirm contractual obligations and terms with business customers.
Apply terms and conditions of contractual arrangements with business account customers.
Complete requirements for amendment or variation to existing contract with a business according to business procedures and legal requirements.
Monitor performance of contract against agreed business objectives and standards.
Investigate and resolve contract variations according to contractual and business outcomes.
Resolve disputes over contracts to obtain business and customer outcomes.
Regularly complete contract reviews with customers, stakeholders and contract holders.