Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SIRXMPR003A, 'Conduct telemarketing'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Conduct telemarketing' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Confirm telemarketing processes.
Obtain and confirm details of campaign.
Clarify matters relating to campaign objectives or responsibilities with relevant personnel.
Prepare call guides and action lists where required.
Determine technology required for completion of assigned roles in campaigns.
Respond to customer enquiries using telemarketing technology.
Clearly establish customer needs.
Satisfy customer enquiries in a prompt and efficient manner.
Refer enquiries beyond individual capabilities or beyond scope of the campaign to relevant personnel or record for later response.
Follow up on information not supplied to the customer on initial enquiry and relay to the customer within the quickest possible time.
Apply sales and service techniques according to business and industry standards.
Discuss and confirm payment options with customer during sales transaction.
Confirm supply arrangements with customer during sales transaction.
Seek customers using telemarketing technology.
Identify and confirm call targets.
Identify telephone numbers from database.
Complete calls in the most efficient manner possible.
Ensure call principles and procedures conform to business policy and procedures.
Record customer responses accurately to required level of detail.
Answer customer queries or refer to appropriate personnel according to business policy and procedures.
Action customer requests according to business policy and procedures.
Process telemarketing customer sales and orders.
Record and report customer requirements.
Accurately record customer particulars.
Complete and report appropriate records according to business processes and technology.
Process customer's preferred payment and delivery options.
Arrange credit checks according to business and industry policy and requirements.
Fully apply privacy arrangements during transaction.
Maintain telemarketing systems and technology.
Maintain telemarketing systems and technology to business and manufacturer requirements.
Report faults or safety problems with telemarketing systems and work space to relevant personnel.
Record campaign results.
Process campaign results and records according to business processes and technology.
Convey difficulties encountered reporting and recording campaign results to appropriate personnel.
Assess performance against agreed targets and analyse for future improvement.