Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SIRXSLS006A, 'Lead a sales team'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Lead a sales team' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Lead a sales team.
Identify individual team members' specific needs and considerations.
Identify and address operational contingencies specific to an individual, context, time or territory.
Achieve consistent management practices.
Action and follow up team needs and requests.
Achieve credible communication through clarity of decisions and timely management response.
Identify and resolve breakdowns in communication and trust relationships.
Manage territory and sales team coverage.
Clearly communicate performance targets for service levels and sales for sales team representatives and ensure they are understood by individuals.
Secure reports from sales team members in agreed detail, format and deadlines.
Analyse and action sales team members' reports.
Manage sales team resources.
Deploy budget and resources to the sales team according to operational requirements.
Motivate team members to achieve individual and collective sales and performance targets.
Determine equipment and resource requirements for sales team operations.
Establish procedures for sales team to request resources.
Manage sales team equipment to budget and operational requirements.
Process sales team requests for additional resources within required timeframe.
Monitor compliance of sales team resource expenditure with budget.
Conduct sales team meetings.
Organise and resource sales team meetings as required.
Facilitate sales team meeting to achieve agreed agenda and objectives.
Minute, record and report meetings according to established procedures.
Ensure field and sales team meeting outcomes are satisfied.
Model sales and service values and behaviour.
Ensure personal sales, service and management activities reflect business sales and service policies and procedures.
Ensure personal behaviour reflects the values and culture encouraged by the business.
Ensure personal performance and interpersonal communication reinforce business policy and procedures.
Model business expectations and commitment through personal performance to achieve team objectives.