Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SITHFAB007A, 'Complete retail liquor sales'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Complete retail liquor sales' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Complete liquor sales.
Advise customers on the selection of their products according to their needs.
Complete customer order forms, invoices and receipts.
Process liquor sales promptly and courteously.
Operate point-of-sale equipment according to design specifications.
Identify and process customer delivery requirements.
Maintain adequate supplies of dockets, vouchers and point-of-sale documents.
Wrap and pack goods.
Maintain adequate supplies of wrapping material or bags.
Effectively wrap merchandise as required.
Pack items safely to prevent any damage in transit.
Arrange transfer of merchandise for parcel pick-up or other delivery methods if required.
Take appropriate action to minimise theft by applying enterprise security procedures.
Match merchandise to correct price tags.
Maintain surveillance of merchandise according to enterprise policy.
Maintain security of stock, cash and equipment in relation to customers, staff and outside contractors, according to enterprise policy.
Observe suspicious behaviour by customers and colleagues and respond according to enterprise policy.
Deal with emergencies following enterprise policy and procedures.
Unpack merchandise and place in appropriate location.
Maintain the correct temperature of display refrigerators and coolrooms so that all products are kept at recommended temperatures.
Ensure cleanliness of refrigerators and coolrooms according to enterprise procedures and manufacturer standards and specifications.
Practise safe lifting, shifting and handling procedures to comply with OHS regulations.
Display merchandise to achieve a balanced fully-stocked appearance and promote sales according to enterprise procedures and safety requirements.
Reset and dismantle special promotion areas at the appropriate time.
Keep display areas clean and tidy.
Rotate stock according to enterprise procedures.
Report defective and out-of-date stock promptly.
Prepare labels and tickets according to enterprise procedures.
Operate, maintain and store ticketing equipment, according to enterprise procedures.
Maintain correct pricing and information on merchandise.