Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SITTTSL010B, 'Control reservations or operations using a computerised system'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Control reservations or operations using a computerised system' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Access and manipulate system information.
Access and interpret system displays.
Use all system features to access a range of information.
Create and process reservations.
Check availability of required booking according to system functions and requirements.
Create new reservations containing accurate customer details and full requirements according to system procedures and features.
Input all customer details in the format required by the computer system.
Retrieve bookings as required, using the format required by the computer system.
Make accurate updates and amendmentsto reservations and store as required.
Download and file any required reservation details.
Send and receive communications.
Create and process accurate communications to industry colleagues using the required features of the system.
Access and interpret communications from industry colleagues at the appropriate time.
Administer sales and operations functions using the system.
Use the system capabilities to meet the particular sales or operational need.
Use the system capabilities to manage all required accounting processes that relate to a particular file, customer or reservation.
Produce reports to meet sales and operational needs.
Minimise waste of printed materials.
Minimise use of printed materials and maximise electronic transmission and filing of all documents to reduce waste and negative environmental impacts.