Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SITTTSL307, 'Process travel-related documentation'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Process travel-related documentation' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes of a unit of competency.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element. Where bold italicised text is used, further information is detailed in the required skills and knowledge section and the range statement. Assessment of performance is to be consistent with the evidence guide.
1. Interpret information required for processing of documentation.
1.1 Identify deadline for preparation and issuance of documents.
1.2 Interpret existing reservation data to identify all customer details.
1.3 Identify and interpret details of specific products and services confirmed to the customer and check prices quoted.
1.4 Identify confirmed bookings held for customers and check costs quoted by product and service suppliers.
1.5 Identify sources of general information required to issue all necessary documents.
1.6 Check payment status and take appropriate action.
1.7 Check for and report any discrepancies in costs and take required action.
1.8 Identify operational documents required by personnel involved in delivering the tourism product.
2. Process documentation.
2.1 Prepare accurate documentation within designated timeframes.
2.2 Record required details on documentation with accuracy and according to applicable product conditions.
2.3 Calculate supplier costs and record within supplier documents.
2.4 Action supplier payments within the designated deadline.
2.5 Check all documentation for accuracy prior to issue and amend as necessary.
2.6 Process, file and despatch copies of documents according to organisation and supplier requirements.
2.7 Issue documents and reissue as required.
2.8 Process required refunds or additional payments according to product conditions.
2.9 Minimise use of printed materials and maximise electronic transmission and record keeping to reduce waste.