Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SITXEVT010B, 'Evaluate and address event regulatory requirements'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Evaluate and address event regulatory requirements' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Analyse regulatory issues that impact on event management.
Analyse event information to determine the scope and nature of regulatory issues to be considered.
Research and assess the impact of specific event regulatory issues on event planning and operation.
Analyse specific risk management issues for identified regulatory requirements and incorporate into overall risk management planning.
Establish and assess the role of different stakeholders in relation to regulatory issues.
Assess the need for specialist planning and operational advice or assistance to address regulatory requirements.
Establish strategies for working with regulatory authorities.
Determine the scope and complexity of required or desirable liaison with regulatory authorities.
Identify key organisations and individuals and establish effective consultation and communication processes.
Include representatives from appropriate agencies in event management structures and consultation processes.
Develop plans and procedures to address regulatory requirements.
Integrate approach to plans and procedures addressing regulatory issues, into broader event management structures, processes and constraints.
Develop and document specific procedures that address event regulatory requirements.
Develop and monitor the production of any required compliancedocumentation.
Identify critical tasks and allocate responsibilities and timelines.
Develop and articulate contingency and critical incident procedures in relation to all regulatory requirements.
Provide briefings and relevant information to colleagues regarding regulatory requirements and procedures.
Evaluate event for regulatory compliance.
Assess different event elements in regard to compliance with regulatory requirements.
Incorporate outcomes of evaluation into future event planning.