Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SITXMPR003A, 'Plan and implement sales activities'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Plan and implement sales activities' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Plan sales activities.
Plan and schedule sales activities for existing and potential customers according to marketing plan or other organisation systems.
Identify, analyse and incorporate appropriate organisation, customer and market information into the sales planning process.
Proactively source prospects and create profiles accordingly.
Estimate potential revenue, based on sound analysis of information and in consultation with appropriate colleagues.
Plan activities to maximise opportunities to meet individual and team targets.
Establish practical sales call patterns based on analysis of all relevant customer and market information.
Prepare for sales calls.
Make sales call appointments in advance where appropriate.
Develop sales call strategies and tactics based on market knowledge, current sales focus and consultation with appropriate operational colleagues.
Gather specific information and support materials to support individual sales calls.
Make sales calls.
Make sales calls according to agreed call patterns.
Build relationships with customers through the use of effective interpersonal communication styles.
Develop customer trust and confidence through the demonstration of personal and professional integrity.
Proactively identify and resolve customer issues and problems.
Use selling techniques to maximise opportunities to meet and exceed sales targets.
Provide current, accurate and relevant information on product features and benefits according to current organisation marketing focus.
Encourage feedback from customers and proactively seek market intelligence.
Review and report on sales activities.
Review all activities according to agreed evaluation methods and incorporate results into future sales planning.
Prepare sales reports according to required timelines and organisation procedures.
Present market intelligence in a manner that provides clear and concise information to those responsible for sales and marketing planning.
Share market intelligence with relevant colleagues in a timely fashion.