Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver SUGTASD3A, 'Adjust schedule(s) to meet daily workplace requirements'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Adjust schedule(s) to meet daily workplace requirements' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Identify daily factory requirements for cane supply
1.1 Workplace information are accessed
1.2 Factors that impact on cane supply are identified
2. Calculate zero hour
2.1 Zero hour is calculated to take account of daily variables
2.2 Relevant personnel are informed of zero hour
3. Amend daily bin allotment and bin allocations
3.1 Bin allotment requirements are determined
3.2 Daily bin allotment and bin allocations are calculated based on amended requirements
3.3 Schedule for bin allocation and loco runs to harvest groups is amended to meet requirements
3.4 Amended schedule is documented and submitted for approval in accordance with workplace procedures
4. Monitor supply and demand to maintain and adjust schedule
4.1 Transport departures and arrivals are co-ordinated and adjusted to meet schedule requirements
4.2 Regular two-way communication with locomotive drivers and harvester operators is used to maintain schedules and safe operations
4.3 Cane stock and deliveries (supply) are monitored against schedule
4.4 Variations between supply and schedule are identified and corrective action is taken
4.5 Resource implications of amended schedules are identified and resources are accessed to meet requirements
4.6 Progress against schedule is monitored
5. Communicate details of amended daily schedule and changes to supply
5.1 Personnel/contractors are informed of amended daily bin allotments, bin allocations and loco runs
5.2 Drivers are advised of amended cane bin delivery and pick-up requirements
5.3 Potential disruptions to supply are identified and communicated as required by workplace operating procedures