Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIL3207B, 'Implement equal employment equity strategies'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Implement equal employment equity strategies' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Identify and communicate agreed employment equity direction
Employment equity information and policy requirements are identified for the workplace
Employment equity information is disseminated to ensure relevant requirements are considered in decisions made within the workplace
Advice is provided to assist with consistent interpretation of employment equity information
Negotiations are undertaken with management to ensure equity principles are incorporated throughout the workplace
Interpretation and advice are provided on legislative requirements, workplace objectives and constraints, and human resource management practices
Respond to enquiries regarding employment equity
Arrangements are made to ensure advise on employment equity can be provided to personnel within necessary timeframes
Enquiries are analysed to identify necessary information required to respond sufficiently
Sources of information are identified and accessed to formulate response
Responses are communicated clearly and appropriately and understanding of the response is checked
Implement employment equity strategies
Strategies are developed to implement policies and objectives
Measures are identified which reflect the success of strategies developed and suitable data collected
Contribute to policy development
Consultation is regularly undertaken with stakeholders on policy development
Advice is provided concerning the employment equity implications of policy
Evaluate and report
Data used to measure employment equity policy performance is collected and statistically analysed
Annual and other reports are produced on employment equity policy performance
Results of employment equity strategies and performances are conveyed in a timely and appropriate way to relevant individuals and groups