Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIL4037, 'Apply and amend rosters'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Apply and amend rosters' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
Identify changes to timetables, planned activities and support activities
Changes to transport timetables are identified and their effect on operation and support areas is assessed
New work requirements or revised set workings are identified and communicated to appropriate personnel
Difficulties relating to new work requirements are resolved with central roster operations and appropriate work areas
Difficulties in achieving changes to work outcomes are resolved with those initiating change, in accordance with workplace policies and procedures
Confirm changes to planned activities
Changes to planned services are identified and confirmed, and impact on support activities is assessed
Support activities required to achieve amended service are assessed and necessary resources are identified and allocated
Revised work outcomes or set workings are conveyed to relevant support work area/s for implementation
Confirm personnel availability
Amended rosters and work requirements are confirmed and distributed to appropriate work areas
Personnel on amended rosters required to achieve new work outcomes are notified of changes
Difficulties associated with compliance with amended roster/s or work outcomes are resolved within work area to the satisfaction of all involved, in accordance with workplace policies and procedures
Agreed work area changes to rostered work or amended work outcomes are communicated to central roster operations and appropriate personnel records area
Re-allocate personnel and amend rosters
Agreed changes to rosters are confirmed with appropriate personnel
Appropriate arrangements are made to implement amended rosters
Personnel are re-allocated to achieve agreed work outcomes or amended set workings
Final amendments to rosters are made to achieve agreed work outcomes or set workings
Appropriate documents are updated to reflect changes made and ensure their recognition