Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIL4069, 'Plan and coordinate protection for multiple worksites within limits of a work on track authority'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Plan and coordinate protection for multiple worksites within limits of a work on track authority' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
Identify protection requirements for multiple worksites
Nature and complexity of work to be performed within multiple worksites are identified
Hazards are identified, risks are assessed and control measures are implemented
Worksite safety plan is developed in accordance with rules and procedures
Personnel and other resources required to undertake protection activities are identified in accordance with worksite protection plan
Establish protection of multiple worksites
Detailed information on protection arrangements is provided to appropriate personnel and issues raised are clarified and/or confirmed
Worksite protection plan is maintained to ensure protection is implemented correctly
Communication links with appropriate personnel are maintained
Rail movements through multiple work areas are coordinated
Establishment and removal of worksites is coordinated within Work on Track Authority limits
Worksite protection is deployed and removed in accordance with rules and procedures
Documentation is completed and maintained for worksite protection for the duration of the Work on Track Authority
Remove protection arrangements for multiple work groups
Notification of completed works and assurance that track is safe for passage of rail traffic is received from all protection officers in accordance with workplace procedures
Protection arrangements are removed from each worksite in accordance with workplace procedures
Actions are documented in accordance with workplace procedures