Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIP4038, 'Monitor a supply chain operation'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Monitor a supply chain operation' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
Determine supply chain functions
Supply chain operations functions and objectives are confirmed
Methodology for measuring supply chain functions is ascertained
Scope of management responsibilities and processes within the supply chain are defined
Relationship between suppliers, the supply chain and customers is identified
Own level of responsibility and authority within supply chain operations is determined, in accordance with organisational policies and procedures
Monitor the supply chain
Communication with partners and suppliers is monitored in accordance with supply chain operations and organisational processes
Demand at each level of the supply chain operations is identified, within own scope of responsibility
Sales and payments are tracked in accordance with supply chain operations, relevant legislation and organisational policies and procedures
Inconsistencies or discrepancies are reported in accordance with organisational policies and procedures
Monitor security of the supply chain
Potential threats to the supply chain are analysed
Security issues and remedies are identified as they apply to the supply chain
Supply chain implementation is monitored and security issues are addressed as required in accordance with organisational policies and procedures
Contribute to sale forecasting in relation to warehousing, distributions and supply chain operations
Sales forecasting and control processes are determined
Relationship and impact between customer, the market and sales forecast is analysed
Process of sales forecasting and its impact on the supply chain, warehousing and distribution, is evaluated
Financial implications of effective sales forecasting is determined
Sales forecast is performed to identify the impact on the supply chain, and warehousing and distribution operation
Make recommendations to improve supply chain effectiveness
Impact of management tools and reporting lines in relation to supply chain process is analysed
Quality measures are applied to supply chain operations
Recommendations are made regarding potential improvements to supply chain operations in accordance with organisational policies and procedures