Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- Assessment Matrix
- Wiki Markup
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- Moodle Outcomes
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIX4032, 'Apply knowledge of technical regulatory framework'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Apply knowledge of technical regulatory framework' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
Access and interpret relevant technical regulatory framework information
Relevant technical regulatory framework requirements are identified and obtained
Technical regulatory information obtained is analysed to determine relevance and application to the organisation
Outcomes of the analysis are documented and recommendations relevant to technical regulatory requirements are determined
Use knowledge of technical regulatory framework
Technical regulatory requirements and recommendations relevant to materiel and materiel logistics are applied in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Effectiveness of recommendations is assessed, reviewed and recorded in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Recommendations are adjusted as required and documented for future application in accordance with organisational policy and procedures