Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIX4033, 'Apply technical regulatory framework compliance management systems'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Apply technical regulatory framework compliance management systems' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
Prepare for compliance roles and responsibilities
Structure of the organisation is examined to identify roles, authorities, accountabilities and responsibilities of various managers and operational staff, in maintaining compliance within the technical regulatory framework
Technical regulatory framework compliance requirements applicable to work area/operational unit are identified, confirmed and interpreted
Own or team specific responsibilities are identified and clarified
Feedback and performance indicators on the operation of the technical compliance management processes and procedures are reviewed and agreed with manager/team leader
Appropriate briefings and training are participated in to ensure jobholder is aware of roles and responsibilities within planned technical regulatory framework compliance management system
Apply technical compliance management system
Technical regulatory framework components of technical compliance management system are confirmed, and authorised procedures for their implementation are clarified
Resources for applying technical regulatory framework compliance management system are accessed and utilised in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Implementation plan and schedule are accessed and applied in collaboration with managers and operations staff, in accordance with relevant technical regulatory framework
Essential technical regulatory framework preconditions for any duty, function or activity are confirmed before proceeding with designated or assigned work
Validate individual application of technical compliance management processes
Specified information on own role and responsibilities within technical compliance management system is gathered from appropriate sources
Feedback and performance indicator satisfaction data is prepared, reviewed and processed in accordance with agreed workplace practices
Problems in applying technical compliance management system and in particular, breach of compliance requirements, are identified and appropriate action is initiated to address problems concerned
Reports on identified breaches of compliance requirements and related action taken are prepared and processed to responsible authority/stakeholder
Records of technical regulatory framework activities are maintained in accordance with approved systems requirements