Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIX5005, 'Manage integrated logistics support operations'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage integrated logistics support operations' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
Identify integrated logistics support management requirements
Sources of information relevant to integrated logistics support are identified and relevant information is obtained in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Currency of information is reviewed and documented in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Integrated logistics support management requirements are defined and documented in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Develop integrated logistics support management strategies
Consultation with stakeholders is conducted in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Integrated logistics support management strategies are developed and recorded taking into account materiel and/or materiel system, in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Key performance indicators are developed and documented in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Costing analysis processes are developed and documented in accordance with organisational policy and procedure
Apply integrated logistics support management strategies
Integrated logistics support risks and impacts are identified, recorded and managed
Integrated logistics support procedures are applied in accordance with legislative requirements
Management activities are carried out in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Failures and variances are documented, reported and managed in accordance with organisational policy and procedure
Participation and contribution to integrated logistics support activities is established and maintained
Review integrated logistics support operations
Performance systems and processes are monitored and analysed to assess progress in achieving plans and targets
Systems, procedures and records associated with documenting performance are managed in accordance with organisational requirements
Integrated logistics support operations are reviewed in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Changes required are identified and prepared in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Amendments to integrated logistics support operations are incorporated into plans and promulgated to relevant stakeholders, in accordance with organisational policy and procedures