Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIX5013A, 'Develop materiel sustainment processes and procedures'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Develop materiel sustainment processes and procedures' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1Analyse the materiel sustainment environment
1.1 Operation of the materiel sustainment environment is analysed and key factors and issues are identified
1.2 External and internal factors likely to impact on materiel sustainment needs and capabilities are continually monitored and analysed
1.3 Stakeholders are identified and consulted on materiel and materiel systems needs and capabilities, in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
1.4 Legislation and organisational policy and procedures that may impact on materiel sustainment activity are identified and analysed
2Develop materiel sustainment processes and procedures
2.1 Consultation and negotiation with stakeholders is conducted in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
2.2 Materiel sustainment processes for materiel and materiel systems are developed and documented in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
2.3 Costing analysis of options is undertaken and documented in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
2.4 Procedures required to support the processes are identified, developed and documented
2.5 Processes and procedures are approved in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
3Communicate materiel sustainment processes and procedures
3.1 Stakeholders are fully informed of the outcomes, in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
3.2 Materiel sustainment processes and procedures are promulgated in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
3.3 Materiel sustainment processes and procedures are reviewed in accordance with organisational policy and procedures