Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIX6047, 'Monitor and provide logistics staff support for significant deployed operations'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Monitor and provide logistics staff support for significant deployed operations' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
Support deployment preparations
Communications and reporting procedures are established with different logistics elements
Corporate training requirements are formulated, resourced and implemented to ensure staff competence
Organisational requirements are defined, communicated to stakeholders and monitored in accordance with organisational policy and procedure
Deficiencies in manpower and equipment are identified and an organisational response is developed
Scoping and definition of requirement for contracted support to organisational deployment and sustainment is undertaken
Planning data is gathered from subordinate organisations, collated and analysed to develop contingency plans
Collation and preparation of movement documentation for deployment is coordinated
Support organisation deployed elements
Operational demands and deployment information are accessed and analysed to identify factors to be considered in supporting operations
Liaison with relevant agencies and supporting organisations (such as external contracted services) is conducted to gather information, access services and coordinate deployment activities and movements
Procurement and delivery of equipment and stores is monitored and appropriate action is initiated to overcome shortages
Operations of deployed elements are monitored and where issues are identified, organisational responses are developed and communicated
Accounting for, and attribution of costs for, all organisational logistics deployment activities is monitored to ensure compliance with organisational policy and procedures
Personnel rotation and reinforcement arrangements are monitored to ensure placement of personnel in support operations is consistent with operational requirements and organisational policy and procedure
Personnel and material tracking is monitored to ensure accurate knowledge of location and status of personnel and material
Support organisation extraction and redeployment
Priorities for extraction of logistic elements are determined based on need to support organisational activities
Redeployment plan is developed
Liaison with relevant agencies is conducted to gather information, access services and coordinate redeployment activities and movements