Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIX6049, 'Undertake provisioning in support of deployed operations'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Undertake provisioning in support of deployed operations' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
Analyse operational requirement
Operational requirement is analysed to establish provisioning requirements
Operational factors are analysed to identify variables to be considered in provisioning
Technical supply factors are analysed to identify variables to be considered in provisioning
Liaison with other logistics planners is undertaken to inform specialist supply aspects of provisioning requirement
Calculate provisioning requirement
Stockholding factors are determined and analysed to provide a basis for provisioning calculation
Time factors are determined and analysed to establish duration of supply and lead time required for provisioning
Usage rates are calculated to define frequency and quantity of stock to be consumed by dependencies
Total liability period is calculated to establish period dependencies will be required to provide initial self-sustainment before routine replenishment is available
Assets and liabilities are identified through analysis of stockholding and time factors in accordance with organisational policy and procedure
Surpluses or deficiencies are calculated based on established assets and liabilities
Develop and report provisioning requirement
Provisioning data is created based upon analysis and provisioning calculations
Provisioning requirement is adjusted in accordance with changing operational need
Provisioning requirement is communicated to stakeholders