Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver TLIX6053, 'Coordinate health support operations'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Coordinate health support operations' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements describe the essential outcomes.
Performance criteria describe the performance needed to demonstrate achievement of the element.
Coordinate health information collection to aid health planning and health support delivery
Health information requirements are identified to contribute to establishing and maintaining an accurate understanding of current and potential health threats
Health elements are liaised with to establish arrangements for collecting and reporting information
Information management systems and information from health elements are utilised to compile and analyse health data and information to identify significant trends or data and develop an understanding of current and emerging health threats
Health estimates are produced and updated based on analysis of health information and direction from health specialists
Health estimates are communicated to stakeholders to enable appropriate employment of health support capabilities
Undertake casualty regulation in support of operations
Casualty regulation strategies are determined and implemented to ensure efficient routing of casualties to appropriate treatment facilities
Effectiveness of casualty regulation strategies is monitored and adapted to ensure strategies reflect environmental and operational situation needs
Casualty evacuation is coordinated to support appropriate movement of casualties around area of operations
Coordinate supply and support services to health facilities
Arrangements for removing and disposing health related waste are coordinated
Water resupply to health facilities is monitored to ensure water availability is consistent with health dependency being supported
Laundry support to health facilities is coordinated to ensure linen and clothing availability is consistent with health dependency being supported
Mortuary support to health facilities is coordinated to ensure remains storage is consistent with operational need and operational plan for handling and repatriating human remains
Medical and dental supply arrangements are monitored to ensure perishable and/or disposable items are supplied consistent with health dependency being supported, and identified and forecasted usage rates
Procurement, transportation and supply of whole blood is coordinated to ensure surgical elements have sufficient quantities of blood to meet current and potential health care
Coordinate health administration
Accurate records of organisational clinical workload and patient care statistics are maintained to provide a basis for analysis and service improvement
Medical reports and returns are prepared and issued to provide an accurate picture of health status
Advice is prepared and provided on health administration matters to health elements to ensure delivery of health care and handling of health administrative matters are in accordance with organisational policy and procedure
Casualty notification and report updates are prepared and issued to notify and provide updates on casualty status to family or other interested parties
Relevant agencies are liaised with to seek advice on casualty welfare and administration, and to ensure health support provided is in accordance with organisational policy and procedures
Health support operations are monitored to ensure health support provided is in accordance with organisational policy and procedures