Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver UEENEEK045A, 'mplement and monitor, policies procedures for environmentally sustainable electrotech work practice'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'mplement and monitor, policies procedures for environmentally sustainable electrotech work practice' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Prepare/plan to implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practice management policies and procedures
Works schedule(s), including drawings, plans, requirements, established procedures, and material lists, are obtained, analysed, if necessary, by site inspection and the extent of the preparation of the work determined for planning and coordination.
Work is prioritised and sequenced for the most efficient and effective outcome following consultation with others for completion within acceptable timeframes, to a quality standard and in accordance with established procedures.
Relevant requirements (including environmental regulations) and established procedures for the work are given to all personnel and identified for all work sites.
Hazards are identified, OHS risks assessed and control measures are prioritised, implemented and monitored to ensure safe systems of work are followed and according to established procedures.
Resources including personnel, equipment, tools and personal protective equipment required for the job are identified, scheduled and coordinated and confirmed in a safe and technical working order.
Risk management is applied to the job identifying and itemising ways in which energy wastage can be minimised
Items for installation are sourced, where possible, that are recycled or reusable, in consultation with and agreement of the customer.
Carry out the implementation and monitoring of environmentally sustainable work management policies and procedures
Environmentally sustainable work practice to reduce/ minimise waste and excessive energy use are implemented and monitored in accordance with requirements and/or established procedures with input being sought from specialists where possible
Implementation and monitoring of environmentally sustainable energy management policies and procedures are carried out, in accordance with the work schedule and requirements and/or established procedures.
Essential Knowledge and Associated Skills in the safe implementation and monitoring of environmental and sustainable energy management policies and procedures are applied to ensure completion in an agreed timeframe and, to quality standards with a minimum of waste according to requirements.
Solutions to non-routine problems are identified and actioned using acquired Essential Knowledge and Associated Skills according to requirements.
Ongoing checks of quality of the work are undertaken in accordance with requirements and established procedures to ensure a quality like outcome is achieved for the client/customer and to a community/industry standard.
Complete the implementation and monitoring of environmental and sustainable energy management policies and procedures
Work undertaken is checked against works schedule for conformance with requirements, anomalies reported and solutions identified in accordance with established procedures.
Work site is rehabilitated, cleaned up and confirmed safe in accordance with established procedures.
Tools, equipment and any surplus resources and materials are, where appropriate, cleaned, checked and returned to storage in accordance with established procedures.
Materials suitable for recycling and or reuse are identified and are stored for further use or proper disposal.
Policies for implementing and monitoring of sustainable work practices are reviewed and updated from the experience of the current job and new procedures implemented if required.
Relevant work permit(s) are signed off and the work completed/returned to service and advised to client/customer in accordance with requirements.
New targets for energy minimisation are set, in keeping with successful strategies
Successful strategies are promoted and where possible participants rewarded