Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver UEENEEK155A, 'Assess energy loads and uses for energy efficiency in industrial properties and enterprises'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Assess energy loads and uses for energy efficiency in industrial properties and enterprises' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Prepare to assess industrial properties and enterprises for energy efficiency evaluation.
OHS processes and procedures for a given work area are identified, obtained and understood
Established OHS risk control measures and procedures are followed in preparation for the work
The extent of the energy assessment are determined from facilities orientation, facilities floor plans, building structure plans, energy accounts, and situation reports and in consultation with relevant persons
Activities are planned to meet scheduled timelines in consultation with others involved in the work
Effective strategies are determined to ensure solution development and implementation is carried out efficiently
Assess industrial properties and enterprises for energy efficiency evaluation.
OHS risk control measures and procedures for carrying out the work are followed
Knowledge of energy loads is applied to developing energy efficient strategies to address energy use.
Parameters, specifications and performance requirements in relation to energy use are set in accordance with established procedures
Approaches to resolving energy uses are analysed to provide most effective solutions
Unplanned events are dealt with safely and effectively consistent with regulatory requirements and enterprise policy
Quality of work is monitored against personal performance agreement and/or established organisational or professional standards
Document assessment of industrial properties and enterprises for energy efficiency.
Solutions to energy use are tested to determine their effectiveness and modified where necessary
Adopted solutions are documented, including instructions for implementation that incorporates risk control measures to be followed
Appropriately competent and qualified persons required to implement solutions to energy use are coordinated in accordance with regulatory requirements and enterprise policy (See Note)
Justification for strategies used to solve energy use is documented for inclusion in work/project development records in accordance with professional standards
A licence or permit to practise in the workplace is required for specified work on building and facilities