Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver UEPOPS417A, 'Monitor and Implement Environmental Plans and Procedures'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Monitor and Implement Environmental Plans and Procedures' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Prepare to Implement Environmental Plans and Procedures
Environmental plans and procedures are identified and examined in accordance with the work site or project requirements.
Environmental risks and impacts are identified for the specific project or work site.
Environmental plans and procedures are selected in accordance with the specific project or work site requirements.
Implement Environmental Plans and Procedures
Emergency procedures are implemented and environmental risks are controlled in accordance with project/site requirements
Appropriate activities are carried out in accordance with the environmental plan and procedures.
Environmental control procedures are implemented, established and maintained, and risks mitigated in accordance with the project/site requirements.
Develop Site/Project Environmental Procedures
Specific needs for project/site environmental procedures are identified and assessed taking into account affected stakeholders and appropriate relevant data.
Specific project/site environmental procedures are developed and reviewed in accordance with appropriate relevant data.
Manage Environmental Incident
Environmental incidents are identified and controlled in accordance with the appropriate plans and procedures.
Environmental incidents are recorded and reported in accordance with the appropriate plans and procedures.
Monitor and Report on the Applications of Environmental Plans and Procedures
The application of environmental plans and procedures are monitored and documented.
Environmental risks and incidents are reported in accordance with site/enterprise procedures.
Participation by the relevant workforce in reviews of environmental procedures is ensured and reported.