Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver UETTDRDS40A, 'Prepare and appraise power systems financial impact statements'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Prepare and appraise power systems financial impact statements' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Plan for and coordinate the preparation and appraisal of financial impact statements
OHS practices/procedures and environmental and sustainable energy procedures which may influence the preparation and appraisal of financial impact statements are reviewed and determined.
Purpose of the financial statement is established and expected outcomes of the work are confirmed with the appropriate personnel.
Established procedures, policies and specifications for financial impact statement preparation and appraisal are obtained or established with the appropriate personnel.
Work is prioritised and sequenced for the most efficient and effective outcome following consultation with others for completion within acceptable timeframes, to a quality standard and in accordance with established procedures.
Risk control measures are identified, prioritised and evaluated against the work schedule.
Liaison and communication issues with other/authorised personnel, authorities, clients and land owners are resolved and activities coordinated to carry out work.
Personnel participating in the work are fully briefed and respective responsibilities coordinated and authorised where applicable in accordance with established procedures.
Carry out and coordinate the preparation and appraisal of financial impact statements
Circuit system modelling is used to evaluate alternative proposals as per established procedures.
OHS and sustainable energy principles, functionality and practices to reduce the incidence of accidents and minimise waste are incorporated into the project in accordance with requirements and/or established procedures.
Quality of work is monitored against personal performance agreement and/or established organisational and professional standards.
Technical advice is given to potential hazards, safety risks and control measures so that monitoring and preventative action can be undertaken and/or appropriate authorities consulted, where necessary, in accordance with requirements and established procedures.
Essential knowledge and associated skills are applied to analyse specific data and compare it with compliance specifications to ensure completion of the project within an agreed timeframe according to requirements.
Complete and coordinate the preparation and appraisal of financial impact statements
Final inspections of the financial impact statement are undertaken to ensure they comply with all requirements and include all specifications and documentations needed to complete the appraisal brief.
Appropriate personnel are notified of completion and reports and/or completion documents are finalised.
Reports and/or completion documents are submitted to relevant personnel/organisations for approval and, where applicable, statutory or regulatory approval.
Approved copies of financial impact statement documents are issued and records are updated in accordance with established procedures.