Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver UETTDRRF09B, 'Apply access procedures to work on or near electrical network infrastructure'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Apply access procedures to work on or near electrical network infrastructure' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Prepare to apply access authority procedures for work on or near electrical network infrastructure
Rules/Codes of Practice for work on or near electrical hazards and risk control measures for specific work areas and work activities are identified and obtained.
Procedures for access authority/work permits including roles and responsibilities are obtained, learnt, understood and tested according to established procedures.
Access authority/work permit document is identified, obtained, learnt, and understood for a specific work activity according to established procedures.
Carry out access authority procedures for work on or near electrical network infrastructure
Workplace procedures for confirming personal are appropriately qualified, fit for purpose and sign on to an Access Authority/Work Permit document is followed according to established procedures.
Safe Approach Distances and Safety Measures applicable to the work activity are identified and confirmed according to established procedures
Workplace procedures for signing on to an Access Authority/Work Permit are followed.
Workplace procedures for individual sign on to a specific role/function identified for the work is followed according to established procedures
Workplace procedures confirming issue and commencement of work under an Access Authority/Work Permit document are communicated according to established procedures.
Complete access authority procedures for work on or near electrical network infrastructure
Workplace procedures confirming work completion or suspension is communicated in accordance with established procedures.
Workplace procedures to ensure all personnel signed on to an Access Authority/Work Permit document; sign off in accordance with established procedures.
Workplace procedures to cancel or suspend an Access Authority/Work Permit document is performed in accordance with established procedures.