Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver UETTDRVC23A, 'Plan the removal of vegetation up to vegetation exclusion zone near live electrical apparatus'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Plan the removal of vegetation up to vegetation exclusion zone near live electrical apparatus' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Prepare for the development of the plan for the removal of vegetation up to vegetation exclusion zone near electrical apparatus.
Work instructions are received and confirmed.
Relevant requirements and established procedures to be followed for the development of the work plan are discussed with all personnel to establish and confirm the work schedule.
OHS policies and procedures to be followed for the work to be performed are received and confirmed.
Suggestions to assist in meeting the planning for the removal of vegetation up to the live work zone near live electrical apparatus outcomes are made to others involved in the work.
Hazards are identified, OHS risks are identified and reported according to established procedures.
Scope of responsibility under the relevant work permit(s) /access authorisation(s) are identified and confirmed according to requirements and established procedures with relevant personnel.
Resources including, plant, equipment, tools and personal protective equipment required for the job are identified in accordance with established procedures.
Relevant responsibility associated with First Aid, Aerial Rescue, Tree-Top Rescue and/or other related work safety procedures at the worksite are confirmed, where appropriate, in accordance with requirements and established procedures to ensure safety measures are followed in the instance of an incident.
Client issues are identified and referred to appropriate personnel in accordance with industry/acceptable /community standards.
Site preparation requirements are confirmed according to given instructions and planning of the work schedule for a quality outcome and to meet sustainable energy principles and practices to minimise risk and damage to property, commerce, stock, and individuals in accordance and established procedures.
Road signs, barriers and warning device requirements and positioning in accordance with given instructions and requirements are confirmed.
Carry out the development of the Plan for the removal of vegetation up to vegetation exclusion zone near live electrical apparatus
OHS and sustainable energy principles and practices to reduce the incidents of accidents and minimise waste are confirmed in accordance with given instructions, requirements and/or established procedures.
Lifting, climbing, working aloft, and use of power tools/equipment, techniques and practices are confirmed in accordance with given instructions and, according to requirements confirmed to eliminate the prospects of incidents.
Operational knowledge for planning the removal of vegetation up to the live work zone near live electrical apparatus to be applied to the work is confirmed to ensure completion will be within an agreed timeframe and, to quality standards with a minimum of waste according to requirements and established procedures.
Produce plan for the removal of vegetation up to the live work zone near live electrical apparatus accordance with given instructions and established procedures.
Hazard warnings and safety signs are recognised and hazards and assessed OHS risks are monitored and reported/referred to the immediate authorised personnel for directions according to established procedures.
Non-routine events are referred to the immediate authorised personnel for directions according to established procedures.
Development of the plan is carried out in accordance with the work schedule and to requirements.
Problems associated with producing the plan for the removal of vegetation up to the live work zone live electrical apparatus are attended to according to acquired known solutions and skills related to routine procedures to ensure the plan is produced as per instructions and established procedures.
Ongoing checks of quality of the work are undertaken in accordance with given instructions and established procedures.
Complete development of the plan for the removal of vegetation up to vegetation exclusion zone near electrical apparatus.
Work undertaken is checked against work schedule and anomalies reported to Authorised personnel in accordance with established procedures.
Potential accidents and/or incidents are identified and reported to authorised personnel in accordance with established procedures.
Work site to be rehabilitated, cleaned up and made safe is identified in accordance with given instructions and established procedures.
Tools, equipment and any surplus resources and materials are, where appropriate, cleaned, checked and returned to storage in accordance with established procedures.
Appropriate personnel are notified of work completion according to established procedures.
Works completion records, report forms/data sheets are completed accurately in accordance with given instructions and established procedures.