Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver WRRI5A, 'Maintain and order stock'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Maintain and order stock' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Monitor receipt and dispatch of goods
Responsibility for receipt and dispatch of goods delegated to appropriate staff.
Store procedures implemented in regard to receipt, dispatch and secure storage of goods.
Staff functions observed to ensure store procedures are followed and documentation is completed correctly.
Store procedures implemented to ensure goods inspected for quantity and quality on receipt.
Variations to quantity and quality of delivered goods acted upon according to store policy.
Safe handling and storage of goods supervised in line with store policy.
Maintain stock records
Stock levels monitored and maintained at required levels.
Stock reorder cycles maintained, monitored and adjusted as required.
Team members informed of their individual responsibilities in regard to recording of stock.
Stock storage and movement records maintained in line with store policy.
Stock discrepancies recorded and procedures followed according to store policy.
Stock performance monitored and fast/slow selling items identified and reported according to store policy.
Coordinate stocktake/cyclical count
Policies and procedures in regard to stocktaking and cyclical counts interpreted and explained to team members.
Staff rostered according to allocated budget and time constraints.
Stocktaking tasks allocated to individual team members.
Team members provided with clear directions for the performance of each task.
Team members allocated to ensure effective use of staff resources to complete task.
Accurate reports on stocktake data, including discrepancies produced for management.
Identify stock losses
Losses accurately identified, recorded and assessed against potential loss forecast on a regular basis.
Avoidable losses identified and reasons established.
Possible solutions recommended and implemented.
Orders for stock processed/raised as requested according to store policies and procedures.
Ordering and recording system accurately maintained.
Availability of sample range ensured according to buying plan.
Pricing materials ordered as required.
Negotiated purchase and supply agreements recorded accurately and filed for retrieval.
Follow up order
Delivery process monitored to meet agreed deadlines.
Routine supply problems handled or referred to management as required by store policy.
Continuous liaison with buyers, store/departments, warehouse and suppliers to ensure continuity of supply.
Stock distributed according to store/department allocation.