Elements and Performance Criteria
- Prepare for work.
- Plans and specifications are obtained and fixture position is determined.
- Work health and safety (WHS) andenvironmental requirements associated with installing sewage discharge pipes are adhered to throughout the work.
- Quality assurance requirements are identified and adhered to according to workplace requirements.
- Tasks are planned and sequenced in conjunction with others involved in or affected by the work and statutory and regulatory authorities’ requirements.
- Tools and equipmentfor installing sewage discharge pipes, including personal protective equipment, are selected and checked for serviceability.
- Work area is prepared to support efficient installation of sewage discharge pipes.