Elements and Performance Criteria
- Prepare rations for racing greyhounds.
- Assess range of feed, additives and supplements for greyhounds.
- Feed is selected for a particular animal on the basis of quality, and nutritional and economic value .
- Supplements and feed additives are assessed on the basis of active ingredients, price and nutritional needs of specific greyhounds.
- Supplements andfeed additives selected are checked for rules of racing and animal welfare compliance.
- Monitor kennel feeding practices.