Elements and Performance Criteria
- Prepare client for skin cleansing.
- Cleanse face.
- Apply skin care products.
- Identify, select and demonstrate skin care products suitable for identified skin types.
- Apply and remove products in sequence according to manufacturers' product instructions, relevant legislation and workplace policies and procedures.
- Safely dispose of treatment waste to minimise negative environmental impacts according to workplace procedures.
- Evaluate results against client expectations and specified outcomes.
- Advise on further product use.