Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver BSBMGT405A, 'Provide personal leadership'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Provide personal leadership' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
1. Influence individuals and teams in a positive manner
1.1. Encourage, value and reward individual and team efforts and contributions
1.2. Promote accountability of work undertaken by individuals/teams by communicating roles, responsibilities and expectations clearly
1.3. Gain positive acceptance and support for information and ideas from the team
2. Make informed decisions
2.1. Gather and organise information relevant to the issue/s under consideration
2.2. Involve individuals/teams to actively participate in the decision making process
2.3. Determine preferred course of action after risks and options are examined and assessed
2.4. Communicate decisions to individuals/teams clearly and in a timely manner
2.5. Prepare plans to implement decisions after agreement by relevant individuals/team
2.6. Monitor the implementation and impact of decision using reliable feedback processes
3. Enhance the image of the enterprise
3.1. Conduct business in a way that is consistent with enterprise standards and values
3.2. Note and promptly discuss with the appropriate person, any inappropriate values and standards exhibited within the organisation, using established communication channels
3.3. Consistently display a very high standard of personal presentation in line with organisational expectations and policies
4. Demonstrate high standards of personal and management performance
4.1. Contribute to developing a reputable organisation which has integrity and credibility, through personal performance and behaviours
4.2. Ensure standards of personal and management performance are consistent with enterprise requirements
4.3. Provide a positive role model for others through personal and managerial performance
4.4. Develop and implement plans in accordance with enterprise goals and objectives
4.5. Develop, set and monitor key performance indicators and targets within the team/enterprise business plans