Formats and tools
- Unit Description
- Reconstruct the unit from the xml and display it as an HTML page.
- Assessment Tool
- an assessor resource that builds a framework for writing an assessment tool
- Assessment Template
- generate a spreadsheet for marking this unit in a classroom environment. Put student names in the top row and check them off as they demonstrate competenece for each of the unit's elements and performance criteria.
- Assessment Matrix
- a slightly different format than the assessment template. A spreadsheet with unit names, elements and performance criteria in separate columns. Put assessment names in column headings to track which performance criteria each one covers. Good for ensuring that you've covered every one of the performance criteria with your assessment instrument (all assessement tools together).
- Wiki Markup
- mark up the unit in a wiki markup codes, ready to copy and paste into a wiki page. The output will work in most wikis but is designed to work particularly well as a Wikiversity learning project.
- Evidence Guide
- create an evidence guide for workplace assessment and RPL applicants
- Competency Mapping Template
- Unit of Competency Mapping – Information for Teachers/Assessors – Information for Learners. A template for developing assessments for a unit, which will help you to create valid, fair and reliable assessments for the unit, ready to give to trainers and students
- Observation Checklist
- create an observation checklist for workplace assessment and RPL applicants. This is similar to the evidence guide above, but a little shorter and friendlier on your printer. You will also need to create a seperate Assessor Marking Guide for guidelines on gathering evidence and a list of key points for each activity observed using the unit's range statement, required skills and evidence required (see the unit's html page for details)
- Self Assessment Survey
- A form for students to assess thier current skill levels against each of the unit's performance criteria. Cut and paste into a web document or print and distribute in hard copy.
- Moodle Outcomes
- Create a csv file of the unit's performance criteria to import into a moodle course as outcomes, ready to associate with each of your assignments. Here's a quick 'how to' for importing these into moodle 2.x
- Registered Training Organisations
- Trying to find someone to train or assess you? This link lists all the RTOs that are currently registered to deliver PSPPROC501A, 'Manage contract risk'.
- Google Links
- links to google searches, with filtering in place to maximise the usefulness of the returned results
- Reference books for 'Manage contract risk' on fishpond.com.au. This online store has a huge range of books, pretty reasonable prices, free delivery in Australia *and* they give a small commission to ntisthis.com for every purchase, so go nuts :)
Elements and Performance Criteria
Elements and Performance Criteria
Legislation, policies, business processes and resources impacting on the contract are identified
Contract deliverables and internal inputs necessary for effective contract performance are identified
Critical success factors necessary for the achievement of contract deliverables are identified and confirmed
Non-trivial business risks relating to the contract are identified
Causes of risk are analysed and their potential impact is determined
Likelihood of risks is determined and risk ratings are developed
Prepare risk management plan
A preliminary risk management plan is developed that addresses risks identified in the planning phase of the contract
Risks that will be accepted and those requiring treatment are identified
Treatments that reduce risks to an acceptable level are designed in accordance with organisational requirements
A plan for implementing new treatments, additional controls or modifications to existing controls is developed
Where risks relate to the business context, risk management policies and procedures are reviewed and developed/amended
Risk level is re-checked in the contract development phase, and the risk management plan is reviewed and adjusted to cover contract management risks not already identified
Implement and review risk management plan
Risk controls and treatments are implemented in accordance with the treatment plan
The risk management plan is implemented, and regularly reviewed and revised to include potential or emerging risks during the life of the contract
Review results are used to improve risk treatments and controls